Reminder: Heritage Doll, Family Tree, Interview, Oral Report
Due dates are coming up FAST! The doll and family tree are due TOMORROW, Dec. 16. Oral reports are due on Wednesday, Dec. 17th. These due dates are true deadlines--even if a student is not in school, their reports still need to be turned in on time. If necessary, you can drop the reports/dolls/family trees off at the office or send them with a classmate or sibling.
This week's homework, in addition to the daily minimum of ten minutes reading each day, is to finish and PRACTICE your student's family heritage project. Even though there is no math homework, I strongly suggest spending a few minutes each day counting miscellaneous groups of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies up to two or three dollars.
This Friday afternoon we are having a winter celebration, well earned by the class! Hopefully, you have received Mrs. Arietta's invitation to SignUpGenius.com to donate items for the party. Please donate something if you can.
We still need:
• 1 bag of mini-marshmallows
• 30 regular sized candy canes
• 2 bags of Hershey's Kisses
• 30 tall, clear cellophane party bags
• 30 large, white Styrofoam cups
• 1 packet of address labels
• 30 store bought round sugar cookies, plain, no frosting
• 2 cans of vanilla frosting
• Colorful sprinkles, mini M&Ms, red hots, or other decorations for the cookies
• 30 snowman theme or light blue plates and napkins
A big thank you to the Ezenwa and Bernat families for already sending in their donations!